Pixie Litt, from Mama Do Nails helps us learn how to get a leopard printed nails. Firstly, using a E.L.F nail varnish in 'Blush', give a gentle coat on the nails starting from the tip of the nails go down to as close to the cuticle as possible leaving some edge space. Now, for the second coat use the brush in the same way but here you will be going down just half way so that it gives a more prominent look for the nails. Now for the leopard print, just use an ordinary black color nail polish for making patches on the nails. For this you don't need any kind of tools but just use the tip of the brush and just make C shapes and O shapes to give a distinct look. This comes with the practice and after this you need to give a clear coat using a clear nail varnish. Finally, give a clear coat as the final touch up and with this it is done.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades