Love4Nails teaches how to paint your nails using green polish. Start by using a lighter color. In this case, she uses white. She then side swipes the nail using dark green. Start from a corner at the bottom of your nail and using a swirling motion paint to the top. Next, she uses nail art polish in black to outline the side of her nail that's been painted in green. Creating a "V" she outlines the other side of the nail. She then uses a gold striper polish inside the "V." Use dotting paper and dot with black polish, use a small dotting tool and create five dots. Use any glitter polish and polish the green area of the nail. Add gold stones where the "V" begins and you have now created nail art using green polish.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades