In this video you will learn how to do an autumn nail design. To start out, you will need 5 nail colors of your choice. First, you paint your nails in a background color. In this video the woman chooses Mandarin by Icing, a pretty peach color. The next color she uses is a vibrant green called Money Tree, also by Icing. Do 5 slashes with the green or other color of your choice, anywhere on the nail you want. Next she uses a gold color to paint one slash in the middle. With a dark brown color, do 5 more slashes. Then she uses a pink color called Succulent Strawberry by Milani and again does 5 slashes. Next get a black striper polish and do 3 stripes. After the stripes are done, you need a glopping paper and put white and black nail polish on it so you have both ready to use. Do 3 black dots above the top stripe, off to one side, and 3 below the bottom stripe, off to the other side. Now do about 6 white dots between the top two stripes, and 3 white dots below the bottom stripe (beside the 3 black dots). Now use a glittery gold polish to fill in the last empty space between the bottom two stripes. Repeat on the other nails!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades