This instructional video gives you step-by-step directions on painting Bohemian-style flowers on your finger nails. The instructor starts by painting a turquoise base coat. She then shows you how to make a color fade by applying the nail polish to a makeup sponge, pressing it onto the nail, and then apply a glitter polish over the entire nail. After
drying, she shows you how to paint the flower, using a combination of pink, red, yellow, and white polishes. Then, using a thin paintbrush, she paints the petals of the flower and adds the detail. Finally, she shows you how to remove any mistakes, finishes the flower off with black paint, adding details to the rest of the nail.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades