The process of painting your fingernails, with a French manicure with silver accents, is a multi-stepped process. Before you begin, put a hydrating base-coat on your bare nail, and let it dry. Then take white nail art polish, and draw three parallel diagonal lines across the nail, starting from the top of the nail (where the white meets the skin" to the bottom. Once you have completed the three lines, take white nail polish and create a French manicure, filling in the nail from the skin line to the top nail, and from the tip of the nail to the third line. This will leave you with two bare lines in your nail. Take your silver nail art polish and fill the bare lines in with the color completely. Then fill in the "smile line", or where the skin meets the white, by tracing it with the silver nail art polish. Put a clear coating over the white closest to the "smile line", and then place three rhinestones onto the nail. Let the rhinestones dry onto the nail, and then apply your top coat and let dry again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades