Learn how to repair broken fingernails! You will need to purchase an instant nail repair kit. It should come with polish remover, nail tape, nail glue, and clear polish. First place a little bit of glue right where the slit is. Press the nail together so that it seals. Once it has dried a little, place the clear tape over the break. Next you will place a clear polish on top of the nail tape. Clean up the polish around the sides. Now your nails are ready to be polished in any color that you like. Another way to repair your nail would be to open up a tea bag, cut some of the gauze from the tea bag to the size you want, then apply it between two coats of clear polish. (Apply one coat of clear polish, place the gauze on your nail, then apply the other coat of clear polish). You also might want to apply some nail glue under this for extra hold. Then your nails are ready to be polished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades