Bobby pins have been integral tools in a girl's makeup case since the 1920s, when bobby pins were used to secore the fashionable hair bobs of the Jazz Age. They've also recently been used by young boys and hackers to pick open locks. And now you can add one more fun use to the list.
When painting on nail designs, sometimes you want to get a polka dot effect, which is difficult to achieve with a broad nail lacquer brush. That's where bobby pins comes in. Watch this video by Pursebuzz to see how to use bobby pins to paint tiny dots on your nails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades