Faran Krentcil guides us:
Step 1 Gather your thorns.
"Take three roses and slice off their thorns with gardening shears. Be very careful, or you will bleed."
Step 2 Paint each thorn.
"Paint each thorn a blood red, or whatever color you'll use for your manicure (though aside from red, we think black is the only other hue that would work)."
Step 3 Paint your nails.
"Paint your nails the same shade."
Step 4 Glue each thorn.
"Take your nail polish and slick the bottom of the thorns with the brush, using it as "glue" for each thorn to stick on each nail."
Step 5 Let it dry.
"Wait for it to dry (about 20 minutes). Obviously, you'll have to be cautious when flaunting this sharp new look (and we'd only recommend it for something very special and relatively brief - you don't want thorns on your hands all day)."
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades