In order to create/paint a vintage French manicure, you will need several different nail polishes and a toothpick. You can use any combination of color that you want: e.g. neutral and purple and golden rose 10 and golden rose 31. Apply a base coat to clean/dry nails. When it dries, add a coat of neutral polish to the entire nail. Before it dries, use a dark nail color first to add 3 dots. Then, add 3 dots of a lighter color. Then, add three dots of a lighter color. Next, use a toothpick to mix and dray the colors out. You should use short circular motions. Make sure that you pull the color out to the tips. Allow it to dry. Apply a top coat. Let it dry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades