This video teaches you how to achieve an eye catching stained glass nail art effect without attending a nail salon. To achieve the striking effect, one needs between 4-7 nail polish colors, and a fine lined nail art nail polish in black. Beginning with the base color, one applies the desired outlines for the "panes" using the nail art brush. Once that is dry and you are satisfied with the outlines, you can begin applying your desired colors to the "panes" achieving the effect of pieces of stained glass. Should you accidentally color over your black lines, no problem! Simply go over the lines again with the nail art brush and away you go. From plain nails to strikingly flamboyant in minutes. The finished product is limited only by ones imagination and the number of nail polish colors at your disposal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades