This video on nail art shows how to paint your nails with a summer rainbow stripe design. The nail colors needed for this design are yellow, orange and pink, a glittery color, a transparent clear polish and a black thin nail polish. The first step is to color only the bottom of the bare nail with yellow, here neon colors are used. Next the middle portion with orange and the tip with the pink color. Quick drying polishes can be applied one after the other or else the colors are applied after drying. Then a second coating of the same colors as before is applied. After drying, a coat of glittery nail polish is applied generously to the entire nail for the shimmery look. After that a coat of quick dry clear polish is applied to have a smooth surface for drawing lines. Once dried using thin nail polish three lines are drawn side ways on the pink portion of the nail. Next three more lines are drawn from the bottom, cross wards, connecting the lines drawn earlier. This finishes nail art that has a dramatic look.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades