In order to paint palm trees on your nails, you will need the following: white matte base nail polish and a variety of other colors. You will need toothpicks, if you do not have fine brushes in your polish. After you have manicured your nails and applied a base coat, apply a matte coat to the clean and dry nails. Apply two coats of the white. Use your darkest color to draw the base of the leaf pattern. All of the other leaves/branches will form from this framework. Draw it from the cuticle out to the tip and draw one branch. Then, with the colors you have chosen, make two stripes of each color. You should be working from darkest to light. You can add sparkles, if you like. Allow it to dry. Add a top coat, when it dries.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades