Here are instructions on how to create a rainbow manicure
1. Apply a base coat to nails to protect them
2. Apply a thin stripe of pink nail polish to the side of your nail. Don't be afraid to get nail polish on your skin; you want it as close to the edge of the nail as possible
3. Apply a stripe of orange nail polish next to the pink stripe. Don't be afraid to overlap the lines a little bit to give a fading effect
4. Repeat these steps using yellow, green, blue and purple nail polishes to cover your entire nail.
5. Use a q-tip to clean up the polish on your nail beds
6. Use a sparkly nail polish as a top coat to add shine and protect the color
It’s Cyber Monday on WonderHowTo! Don’t miss out on all the big sales in the Gadget Hacks shop and Null Byte shop. Use code CMSAVE20 to save on everything, and use CMSAVE40 for all things apps and software. For online courses, apply code CMSAVE70 for the biggest discounts.