Here are instructions on how to create a rainbow manicure
1. Apply a base coat to nails to protect them
2. Apply a thin stripe of pink nail polish to the side of your nail. Don't be afraid to get nail polish on your skin; you want it as close to the edge of the nail as possible
3. Apply a stripe of orange nail polish next to the pink stripe. Don't be afraid to overlap the lines a little bit to give a fading effect
4. Repeat these steps using yellow, green, blue and purple nail polishes to cover your entire nail.
5. Use a q-tip to clean up the polish on your nail beds
6. Use a sparkly nail polish as a top coat to add shine and protect the color
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades