How to Paint a rainbow, multi-colored manicure
Here are instructions on how to create a rainbow manicure
1. Apply a base coat to nails to protect them
2. Apply a thin stripe of pink nail polish to the side of your nail. Don't be afraid to get nail polish on your skin; you want it as close to the edge of the nail as possible
3. Apply a stripe of orange nail polish next to the pink stripe. Don't be afraid to overlap the lines a little bit to give a fading effect
4. Repeat these steps using yellow, green, blue and purple nail polishes to cover your entire nail.
5. Use a q-tip to clean up the polish on your nail beds
6. Use a sparkly nail polish as a top coat to add shine and protect the color