What's the secret ingredient to these nails? Food.
Yes, that's right. Kinda. They're sprinkles. Probably not considered food, despite the fact that they're edible, but nobody goes around eating sprinkles all day, so let's just call it candy. And that's the secret ingredient to this nail art design by StyleNewbie.
When it's so cold to go outside, you HAVE to stay in the house and stay warm! Which means baking and perhaps sprinkles. And possibly even designing a new look on your fingernails. See how you, too, can combine candy and nails for an interesting one-day holiday look!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades