This video shows the viewer how to create a funky neon nail look. This is done by first applying a clear base coat to each nail. After this the nails were completely covered in a matt black finish. This was allowed to dry. Then 2 diagonal lines were made going from the top left corner to the left hand side of the middle. These lines were done in a bright pink color. The 2 other lines were made in parallel to these starting in the bottom right hand corner. They were done in the same way so that the lines do not meet; these were done in green. Then white dots were added in between the pink and green lines using a tooth-pick. Finally a large white dot was added in the top right hand corner of the nails. The nails were then finished using a clear topcoat product.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades