This video is a demonstration of how to do an interesting artistic design on your nails with dark orange, pink, yellow and white, which can be done in different colors if you like. First apply neon pink to the end of the nail in a diagonal pattern. Quickly, while the pink is still wet, add some white dots and use a toothpick to marble the white by swirling it into the pink. Next use orange, overlapping the pink a little, and dot some white into the orange while it's wet to create a swirled marbled design. Fill in the remaining area with yellow, dots with white, and marbles with the toothpick. Next use nail art polish with a thin brush and draw lines to divide the pink, orange and yellow areas. Then she uses white polish and a nail dotter to apply dots onto the lines, and then pink polish with the nail dotter to put tiny pink dots on top of the white dots, and repeats with another white dot on top of the pink. When the design is finished, she applies a shimmer over the whole nail. This is a very fancy looking design that you can do by following the steps on this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades