Paint your nails with hearts for Valentine's Day. This easy to follow video shows how to get a great Valentine's Day look with just five simple steps:
1. First paint your nails with your favorite red color.
2. Apply a second coat of red to one nail.
3. While the red polish is still wet, apply a few dots of black to the nail. Use a toothpick to swirl the black into the red polish.
4. Repeat the second coat of red and addition of the black to each nail. This will give time for the first nail to dry so the hearts can be added to a dry nail.
5. With a small paintbrush, paint 2 to 4 small white hearts onto the black and red nail. Repeat with other nails.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.